Spiritual Solace Learning Space
Welcome to the Spiritual Solace Learning Space. If you have any problems please contact the Webmistress Silverla StMichael by email at spiritualsolace22@gmail.com or on the Spiritual Solace Facebook page at: http://facebook.com/spiritualsolace

Merry Meet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merry Meet

Post by Dragon's Breath on Fri 15 Mar 2013, 08:13

Hi Everyone

I am Kel (I post with a few of you on JM as kaydee78!), Dragon's Breath is my magical name. It came to me while doing some Wiccan study last year. I am an ecclectic wiccan and still very much in the learning phase of my journey. I read cards only for myself at this point in time because I don't have the confidence to do it for others (what if I get it wrong?!!?) and am currently being drawn towards a more simple, slow paced life with a strong connection to family and home. I have a hubby and 2 gorgeous witchlets DD 3.5 and DS 22 months. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all xx

Blessed Be
Dragon's Breath
Soul Searcher
Soul Searcher

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Meet

Post by Lady Valkyrie on Fri 15 Mar 2013, 08:51

Lovely to see you here Kel! Smile

There are a few JM ladies here but also people I've met on FB and my FB page likers. Smile

I started by reading cards for myself, family and friends. Then branched into people I posted with on JM and a couple of spiritual forums. Then finally felt confident enough to read for total strangers and for money. Wink It was a journey!
Lady Valkyrie
Leader
Leader

http://spiritualsolace.webeden.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Meet

Post by Amitiel on Sat 16 Mar 2013, 01:22

Hello kel ~ merry meet... Very Happy
Amitiel
Guide
Guide

Back to top Go down